Friday, March 7

A timeline

I've seen a couple of people post this & I felt like playing...

20 Years Ago 1988....I was in 7th grade, my first year of jr. high school. Trying to make new friends since I didn't know very many people. My oldest sister got married. Had my first boyfriend (Kenny).

10 Years Ago 1998...Was serving in the Russia, Moscow South mission. I had a Hungarian companion & she & I got along great. Spent 5 months in the best city in the mission.

5 Years Ago 2003...Still a newlywed, had only been married about 6 months. Teaching school to at-risk high school kids. I was asked to teach science and Michael would have to tutor me every night so I would know what to say the next day in class.

3 Years Ago 2005...My baby turned 1! I was loving being a stay-at-home mom, but was still getting used to my husband being a work-at-home dad.
1 Year Ago 2007...My grandpa passed away. My brother got married. Took the funnest vacation ever to Florida!! Saw Wicked in LA & LOVED it! Finally got to know more people in my ward because of my time at girls camp.
So Far This Year 2008...I've exercised regularly. Had a strong desire to make some changes in my life and be a better person. Tried to have gratitude define my life.

Yesterday...I went swimming with Eli at the Lehi legacy center. Went running in the morning and had no idea how cold it really was (was not prepared). Dressed up like a cheerleader and cheered for my young women at 'All Stars' New Beginnings.
Today I...Mopped the kitchen floor. Vacuumed the downstairs and up the stairs. Took Eli to Max & Cheese (fun place). Finished prepping for my card class.

Tomorrow I will...Have a great time with all my cardies (LOL). Go out to lunch with a good friend who I've known since kindergarten. Have a one-on-one session with the teacher of the class I'm taking since I'll be missing our next class.

1 year from now...I hope I will have a baby, go on a fun vacation, start doing freelance design work.

7 comments:

Sabine Berlin said...

Looks like we are the same age. And we both saw Wicked last year in LA! So fun!

Dani said...

It's so fun to get to know more about you! I loved reading about your accident too. How scary!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hot Stuff! Look at you rockin' that uniform. Gooooo Mariah! :)

Hassingers said...

Well once again I missed your card class. I don't think you wanted me hacking all over the place. Next month.:) You are one cute cheerleader!!

J Glazier said...

HA love the cheeleader costume IMPRESSIVE! I'd never let anyone see my short chub legs in a cheer skirt even with leggings on :) Sounds like a fun new begginnings.

Kristi said...

Where did you get your cheerleading outfit?? I love it! Thanks for the fun weekend--you are the best!!

Whitney said...

So glad I knew you 20 years ago! Eek I hate to say that! You look way to good in that cheerleading uniform. If I looked like that, I would wear that to work in my kids classroom and out to lunch! Would you like to meet with me and Laurie for lunch next week? Wear the uniform! :)