Monday, March 3

Card time again


This is so much fun, I love when it's time to sit down and design a few lovelies. This Saturday (the 8th) at 10 am is my next class. Hope to see you there! The cost is $12 and we make 8 cards. Leave a comment or email to secure a spot. And for those of you who are coming--don't forget to bring your adhesive!

5 comments:

kingwritergirl said...

I wish i could come for the girl time alone, but I'm not good at making cards. That's the main reason I became friends with Sabine, any time I need a card I just call her up. But I'm content with the fact that I am card incapable

Anonymous said...

Can I just come and pitifully hang out for a little bit?? I will bring you some treats :-)

Carper/Hand Family said...

Mariah, you make the CUTEST cards. You are the most creative talented friend I have. Wish I could be there to make these cuties with you.

Kristi said...

Since I am creatively challenged, what adhesive are you talking about?? Can't wait to try and be crafty this weekend as well as spending some time going down memory lane!

J Glazier said...

Sounds like a blast! Let me check with my hubby to see if he'll be home.