Friday, March 21

They Might be {and I love 'em} Giants

Love it. Just received this in an email from my husband:

Here's a video you should work into your blog


Maybe something about misquoted songs.  You could have people
try to guess what the singer is saying after
I'm your only friend
I'm not your only friend
But I'm a little glowing friend
But really I'm not actually your friend
But I am

(about 22 seconds in)
The answer is:
????

So quirky. The song. The band. My husband. I love them all!!

Whoever answers correctly first gets a giant size version of their favorite candy bar. And don't be a cheater...

8 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch.

Did I win?

I actually was thinking about doing a post all about songs that we sing wrong. Funny!

I went here for the answer, is that cheating?

If not, then I would love a "Whatchamacallit" So fitting for this post. :)

Maria said...

Something about blue canary and light switch. I've always loved this song, but I'm totally one of those people that makes up my own lyrics...
but I think I was close!

Mariah said...

yes, silly Kami, that's cheating...we can all look up the lyrics :)

Juliana said...

blue canary in the outlet by the light switch??

Gail said...

So now that Kami has posted the answer and admitted to cheating..how do you pick a winner?

Birgitta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Birgitta said...

I have this tape! It brings back so many memories from Junior High and early high school. :)

I also have a children's interactive CD called "NO!" My kids love to listen to it and click all over the animation. It has some fun songs on it! My favorite is "don't cross the street in the middle, in the middle, in the middle, in the middle, in the middle of the block." FUN FUN!

Carper/Hand Family said...

"blue canary in the outlet by the light switch"....I LOVE THIS SONG! My roommate and I memorized the entire thing. It makes me smile.