Sunday, January 6

Life is Beautiful


Secret little worlds
Originally uploaded by Steve took it
In my little world, my little bits of happiness come together to make one beautiful life.

**1 spending an afternoon at the temple with friends and young women that I love.

**2 Teaching lil' E how to play sardines and having him laugh with glee as he discovered us. 'You little sneakers' he would scream and then giggle non-stop.

**3 playing a round of boggle with my Michael after tater was in bed. It felt like we were dating again.

**4 But then again we weren't dating because after we cuddled up and fell asleep.

**5 Shared testimonies that strengthen my own.

4 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What a great post. I love sardines, the game of course. :)

Anonymous said...

I am convinced you could publish a book filled with E's comments. I know I would buy it :-)

Veeda said...

Hi Mariah! Your young women I'm sure love you as one of their leaders. I can't believe we stumbled upon each other through the blogging world. It's great to see your little family is great.

Sherrie Mills Johnson said...

You've captured the essence of the beauty of life. Thanks for reminding me!