I've been busy-busy designing for my upcoming card class. My stamping headquarters (aka craft room, blogging central, storage room for all things random) is a disaster with a capital D. But, I think I like what I came up with. I have 3 spots still available if any of you are interested. This Saturday, the 19th at 10 am. My house. It's $12 & that covers everything but adhesive.
Tuesday, January 15
Carding Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I wish so bad I lived close by so I could be there. Why don't we live by each other.
It was so fun last time, but I'll have to sit it out this time. I'll be jealously thinking of you, though. Have fun!
Really cute, I like them all - Good work!
I would love to, but I can't make it.
How is this for commenting....
I love your cards. Very cute. It would be fun to come...but it's Zach's birthday. Well, maybe I should come, he already told me that I wasn't invited! :)
p.s. I had a fabulous time last night!
Post a Comment