I don't think I have a future in television, but it was fun while it lasted :) In fact, it's slightly embarrassing to watch. Am I the only one who watches or listens to themselves and wonders if I really sound like that or say things in that way? Oh well, enjoy...and I wish the quality of the tape was better, sorry.
Wednesday, October 31
Us on Studio 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
You are my claim to fame now! You looked so great..
I saw you guys on TV--you looked great!
I thought you guys did great. I always think I sound weird on tape too. Congrats.
Mariah, That was so awesome I am so glad tha tyou have a blog and I get to keep up on the latest with you. This is great. Having a problem with my camera downloading pictures but hopefully I will have more stuff on my blog.
Wow, I have a famous sister. :) That is Awesome Mariah.
I just saw it today and it was so funny because Avery recognized you even in your costume. She said "That is my teacher" So funny. How cool for you guys!
Man! The one day I miss Studio 5 and my own Cousin is on there! That is so awesome! How did you get on there?
Post a Comment