Friday, October 23

My Creative Space




I've been pumping out projects at a mad pace lately. I'm sure it's in large part due to the fact that I spent hours and hours cleaning, de-cluttering, and organizing my space. It's made a huge difference. I am a much happier person when I have a project (or two or three) to work on & when I have a clean, calm place to work on them. There's just something about creating.

Photos taken with the shakeit! app on my phone. It may be my favorite app yet.

4 comments:

Wendi said...

I love your creative space. Mine still isn't organized, but it will be eventually.

P.S. You guys look so happy and cute together in your family pictures. :)

Caitlyn said...

How cute. I love how you are blogging so much! Yay! Hope you're doing great!

Talena said...

That's awesome. I look forward to the day when I have a room for 'my stuff'.
show us some of the projects you've finished.

Anissa said...

Oh how organization makes me soooo happy. You just made my day by posting these photos. I love your craft room.