Those are awesome!! Ironically, we just got back from taking family pictures tonight. And my dad was the photographer too! Anyway, it's good to "see" you. :)
Such a cool location... love the car. Eli is one stud of a kid! I'm still dying about his half-mom, half-clown comment... 5 year olds shouldn't be so witty! And will you please teach me how do to curly hair? Yours always looks awesome.
I'm inspired by interiors & love to decorate. Both in the design world and our personal worlds. I'd love to help you create a space that you love. Contact me!
11 comments:
Way cute photos!!! Where is this place at??
These are so beautiful and you DO have an amazing family!!
what great pictures! All of them are WOW! And your dad's the photographer! That's super awesome!
I love these pictures! You are beautiful, my friend.
What fun to have your dad take them. He did a great job! Your location is cool! WHere is it?
Those are awesome!! Ironically, we just got back from taking family pictures tonight. And my dad was the photographer too! Anyway, it's good to "see" you. :)
Eli's expressions crack me up. :)
Your family is always so photogenic! The pictures are awesome :-)
CUTE! Love them! Way to go Uncle Carl!!
Such a cool location... love the car. Eli is one stud of a kid! I'm still dying about his half-mom, half-clown comment... 5 year olds shouldn't be so witty! And will you please teach me how do to curly hair? Yours always looks awesome.
These turned out awesome!
Post a Comment