Wednesday, October 14

Even more

After searching for a picture for that last post {which, by the way, a sincere thank you for all your kind words and comments...my love language is 'words of affirmation,' which means any sort of validation or praise is like that feeling you get when you receive a really great compliment...and it carries me for months} I couldn't stop swooning over more baby pictures. I mean seriously, wasn't he the cutest baby?? So easy to fall in love with. From day one I knew I was one lucky momma. After 5 1/2 yrs. and no rival to call a sibling, that luck feels even more special.

5 comments:

Wendi said...

My favorite is the bottom picture. But they are all so cute! And I love the additions to your sidebar. :)

Kriss & Jenni said...

WOW!!! Eli was a really cute baby. The pictures make me want to go look through my kids baby pictures! You are an amazing mom and an inspiration to me. I love reading your blog and all the fun times you have with Eli!

meleah said...

Cute pictures!!! I love the second one where he's yawning!! So cute! Eli is such a cutie!

Talena said...

Sooo cute, love the photos! You're awesome! RULDS?

Cobb Family said...

I remember him more as a baby/toddler and can not believe he and Evan are getting so old so fast. Josh used to call Eli "jello for bones" because he would just melt or conform to you, was just nice and soft. Evan was always stiff and business as usual like. He's still like that.