Sunday, February 3

Life is Beautiful


The beauty of snow
Originally uploaded by Kursiv
**1 Helping a friend pack up her moving truck and set sights on a new city. It felt really nice to return the favor after she was such a saint when I moved a couple years back.

**2 Weeping freely at the words spoken at Pres. Hinckley's funeral. What an inspiring life. Undoubtedly the world is a better place because he was a part of it.

**3 Having my grandma by my side at church. And then visiting with her into the late hours this evening. What a wonderful person that I get to call grandma.

**4 Putting together a meal that tasted great in honor of my mom's birthday this week. It was made even better by the family that gathered and conversed over it.

**5 Surprising my mom with my sister who came in from California! That face was priceless.

1 comment:

Laura Lee said...

You are such a positive person with great insight. In the short time of known you, I have learned from all our Target conversations - to help me get through the hard times! Thanks LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL - I DO AGREE