Monday, January 18

The faces that made 2009 funny

It was so much fun last year, I thought I'd do it again. It seems that I have just as many goofy pictures to document 2009 as I did 2008. I see a trend forming.

To those I photographed, thanks for joining the 2nd annual outtake show.**

2009 outtakes from Mariah Wickham on Vimeo.


...and a special thanks to the year 2009, it was a great one for our little family. We made a lot of fun memories & it was a year of great personal growth for me. My only complaint is that I didn't take enough pictures. Can you believe that? It's true. This year, I will document more. After all, 2010 is bound to be my best one yet! (That's sort of a personal joke, as one of my best friends claims I say that every year. But, hey, as I told her, one of these years it's bound to be true!)

**watch for someone famous

2 comments:

Wendi said...

That was fun. I especially like the video clips of that cute and talented son of yours. :)

Anissa said...

That is the cutest video!!!!! I love it!!! Can you come visit me and teach me how to put one of those videos together? :) I love it!! You are so creative.