Monday, October 13

See it.



Go now.

This movie will move you like no movie ever has. Its by-line is "never leave your partner behind," & emphasizes the importance of commitment in marriage. It's well done, entertaining and has a powerful message to boot. I can not recommend it enough. I'd like more people to know about it and go so more meaningful movies like this will be made. Watch & you'll laugh, cry and be inspired. I'd give it 6 stars out of 5.

p.s. we'll be going on Wed. night. The invitation is open for anyone to join us. If that doesn't work, click here to see other (local) times.

5 comments:

Kriss & Jenni said...

This looks like a great movie! I am going to have to see it. Thanks for sharing.

kingwritergirl said...

That looks awesome!!!

Anissa said...

I just bawled throught the whole preview. I can't wait to see it.

campbell said...

I have to go see this because Kirk Cameron is in it. Really it looks like a very good movie. I was bawling just like Anissa.

campbell said...

I am so glad I saw this movie. I saw what you wrote on my blog. We so need to talk about this on the phone. This movie change my life.