Monday, October 27

Long Overdue

With all that's happened since our trip to California, it already seems like a decade ago. I had to reminisce for a minute and post this highlight of all highlights. Eli was distraught and devastated when we went to the first Jedi training and he did not get selected. We promised and assured him that we would try again. He was selected the 2nd time (thank goodness!) and boy was he riveted. This little man, who is non-stop in Star Wars land, thought it was the coolest thing ever.

3 comments:

Kriss & Jenni said...

Eli looks great on stage. I am sure he still talks about it and says it was his favorite time. Eli has so much energy and is so much fun. Sage loves playing with him!

Dani said...

Ahhh, fun! Braden has done that before and loved it too. I already told Kirk that he would need to seek out Eli at the ward party (if you guys are coming). So be on the look out for Darth Vader!

kingwritergirl said...

So fun! Jason lvoed that, he wished he was a little boy and could do it. I think if they asked he would have jumped up and swung around a light saber