Last week we enjoyed an evening at the ballpark cheering on our local Owlz. I really love this sport! Lil' E got a little bored and I staved off his whining by giving him the camera:
Then he wanted to be in front of the camera:
Where did this kid come from???
I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....
Looks like you have all been eating some sour grapes...lol My mom always told me my face would get stuck if I did that. I love you guys. Never afraid to let loose and have some fun. That's what life is all about.
I'm inspired by interiors & love to decorate. Both in the design world and our personal worlds. I'd love to help you create a space that you love. Contact me!
4 comments:
Good times. Good Times! What great pictures. I love the digital camera it entertains Luke many times.
Looks like you have all been eating some sour grapes...lol
My mom always told me my face would get stuck if I did that.
I love you guys. Never afraid to let loose and have some fun. That's what life is all about.
LOL, I love that picture of you!! Way funny, looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
VERY CUTE! We need to go to a baseball game!
Post a Comment