**1 Enjoying the great outdoors, viewing the milky way each night, breathing fresh mountain air, canoeing on a lake, hiking through a field of wildflowers & being away from electricity for 4 1/2 days.
**2 Hearing tater's voice on the phone after all that time & I could tell he had missed me. Then after we picked him up I heard a lot of 'I love yous' and it was wonderful!
**3 Even in my stinky, sweaty state having a husband who was willing to hold me and listen to all my stories about the week.
**4 Hearing from a friend who had sincere compliments to share. Accolades are rare, but oh how they keep me going for weeks and weeks!
**5 Witnessing the coolest shooting star ever. It flew through the sky and then exploded. I've never seen anything like it. Amazing.
**6 Answers to prayers. It's always humbling yet wonderful to discover the tender mercies of the Lord. They show up in the least unexpected places sometimes.
Sunday, July 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am glad that everything went so well! You may have been brown with dirt but I was green with envy ;-)
Post a Comment