...to a theater near you.
One of Eli's favorite things to do is sit on my lap at the computer & watch trailers. I love my Mac for many reasons but the ease of watching trailers with the touch of the remote is one of the big ones.
Here's a few we found recently:
This makes him laugh endlessly. I have to admit, I chuckle too. I've never been a fan of movies with animals that talk, but this might be one we save for the dollar theater.
Of course when he found this he had to watch it 6 times in a row. I better mark my calendar because I know where we'll be on Aug. 15th!
And, drumroll...please...
this had me drooling and begging for more. It looks like Man from Snowy River meets hunky, hunky Hugh Jackman. Oh my, I can't wait until November!
Thursday, May 29
Coming Soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I have to agree on the star wars one. I'm excited about that one. Sorry no comment on the other two. ;)
Post a Comment