Just in case you were wondering if I still hold my card classes... I do. I'm having one on Saturday morning at 10 am & anyone is invited. We make 8 cards & all the work is done for you...you just come, stamp and assemble. Email me if you you're interested. I'd love to see you!
Monday, February 2
Card time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You always make such cute cards Mariah.
Those are so fun. I'd be interested, but probably shouldn't at this point... I never know how I'll feel that far in advance :)
Hey, I saw your plug for the "Book Thief". Do you have a copy of it? I am trying to find some good books to borrow during the bedrest...
How much are your classes? You can email me. amy.allred@gmail.com. Thanks!
Wish I could come. I'm out of cards!
Thanks for leaving the birthday comment on my blog. :) Unfortunately, I have a clutter issue at the moment, so it's best that I don't add any cards until I get that under control a little better. But they look really cute. I hope you have a great turn-out and an enjoyable time. :)
Post a Comment