Monday, February 16

Valentines: a Self-Portrait

We drove.
We dined...
& found out Utah is famous.
We laughed 'till our heads hurt {Cash on Delivery: the funniest play you might ever see}
We dined again--on ice cream &
both bought a pair of shoes.

A terrific day with my one true valentine.

6 comments:

Wendi said...

Looks like lots of fun! Glad to hear you had a great time together. :)

Wendi said...

My husband would've been telling me to quit making him take self-portraits! :)

Mariah said...

LOL, Wendi. Luckily I have a hubby who goes right along with almost anything :) In fact most of these pictures were his idea. hahaha.

campbell said...

Those are some great pictures. What fun!

Kriss & Jenni said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. It is great you took pictures of you adventure together. I forgot about taking pictures. You have reminded me and now I am off to find the camera.

Jessie Gold Price said...

So fun! You guys are so cute!