I've had this sitting on my desk for weeks now (a birthday gift...thanks sis!) It's almost like I don't want new music because I haven't redeemed it yet. Hardly...the opposite is true. There is too much I want, so I need to make sure this 25 bucks goes to the top-most-rated-never-could-live without music. I love all kinds of music. My tastes run the gambit from classical, country, techno, folk, indie, pop, oldies...you get the idea. I've spent hours at night perusing iTunes trying to come up with a purchase. So, help me out by telling me what your current favorite tune is & why I should be listening to it.
thanks.
Tuesday, April 29
What are you listening to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
My favorite and must have right now is David Archuleta's version of Think of me. It is awesome. So if you are a fan of Broadway, I think you would like it.
Right now for me it is my song of the week... Vampire Weekend - A-Punk. It is a fun one!!
When ever I have a gift card it is always so hard to spend because I want to buy something great with it!!
I like the Killers, Nickleback, or Muse right now. But after Idol last night I have been pulling out my neil diamond and it is good too.
Oh, I love this....My favorite song right now is "Ice Cream" by New Young Pony Club. Such a great FUN song (and love the sid & nancy reference)!! If you want a romantic one, then Van Morrison's "Carrying a Torch" is absolutely my favorite romantic song EVER (there are several songs with the same title so you HAVE to find it by Van Morrison).
I am racking my brain to think of one... but I'm apparently as indecisive as you are! Good luck :)
Try "Point of Grace". it's a four female christian group
Post a Comment