Monday, April 14

Highlights of our Trip

* Spent lots of hours in the car together
* Eli hanging out with cousins
* Running with my sister
* Catching a few words of conference--with 9 kids milling around that's all you can hope for!
* Finding a yummy pizza place in Lovelock, Nevada
* Getting to know Bubba
* Bonding time at Costco...LOL
* Putting bro-in-law in the 'hotseat'
* Seeing where these are made
* Lots of good weather
* Learning how to be a better mom from my awesome sister
* Enjoying the park
* Sharing my latest music loves
* Youtube show & tell 'Can I get a napkin please?'
* Laughing with this cutie
* Lots of chillin'
* Sharing American Idol with a few people that love it as much as I do (maybe even more)
* Loving the Office
* Catching my sister up on pop culture
* Learning how to make a bowtie...they turned out so cute!
* Watching a movie in the middle of the day
* Hoping it can happen again real soon!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love watching movies in the midddle of the day! I feel so naughty :-) Your trip sounds like a blast but I am glad you are back..ready for this weekend??

Hassingers said...

Sounds like a great trip. Bubba is to die for, I love those cheeks!!

J Glazier said...

Sounds like a blast, i was wondering what happened to you :)

Unknown said...

We had a blast with you guys here...love the pics and the comments. When are ya coming back??

Anissa said...

That picture of Bubba is hilarious! You summed up the week so beautiful-- I'm so glad you mentioned the bonding time we had at Costco :) I feel so complete whenever I shop there.

Sabine Berlin said...

Looks like fun. I liked that song. Thanks for sharing!

Moira said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We need to go away so bad. This weather here is driving me crazy..lol

kingwritergirl said...

What a fun get away! You guys are so awesome!