Today at school Mr. E was able to dress up as his favorite character from a book. He chose Bad Kitty.
We honestly threw this together in 10 minutes before school because I spaced it after he went to bed last night--even after he had given me specific instructions on how to build the costume. But, he loved the final result so we're all happy!
We honestly threw this together in 10 minutes before school because I spaced it after he went to bed last night--even after he had given me specific instructions on how to build the costume. But, he loved the final result so we're all happy!






2 comments:
Hey Mariah! I hope you noticed I am a follower now! Your blog is so positive and refreshing. It was fun talking to you guys. I hope you had a fun Valentines and that there was a huge diamond ring in your envelope(:
Cute little Eli, oh how we miss the little guy...I can just picture him giving you strict instructions.! lol he is so funny I swear he is 20 yr old in a 6 yr old body.
Post a Comment