Wednesday, March 23

busy, busy + cyber fever

I started a job about 2 months ago & it keeps me at my computer for 3-4 hours a day. It's been fun and I like it, but when my work day is over I want and need to walk away from my computer for good {This is especially evident since I started this post as a draft over 2 weeks ago}. Hence, light blogging of late. But the truth is, I kind of miss this little blog of mine. On top of that, I have about 2 dozen projects going on simultaneously. This should give you an idea of what I'm doing around here:


Some major organizing**Selecting a new bedroom color**Finding new pieces for the house

Lots of fun things going on. Lots of changes. Can't wait to talk about all of them!

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

2 od my favorite things! Organizing.. and decorating!
The colors looks so fun.. and the chair is d-a-r-l-i-n-g!!!!

Josh and Jackie said...

I can't wait to see everything, you're so good at decorating and knowing your stlye...did your class already end? And how did you end up liking it?