I'd like to thank George Lucas for making Halloween so fun for not only my little man, but half our neighborhood. I saw so many stormtroopers and Jedis out-n-about, it was awesome. Hope your tricks and treats were as good as ours!
Monday, November 3
Thank you George Lucas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Amen!! We love Start Wars!!
Ha! Love little Darth in the booster seat. We had so much fun with star wars this year.
He is getting so big and I have to agree there are so many little Jedi's out there.
We would like to thank George as well! What a great Halloween!
Eli is so cute!! We had so much fun with you guys on sunday!! I can not remember what Eli kept saying to me. Something that Scoobydo ( I have no idea how to spell that) says : )
Post a Comment